search the web

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LIL WAYNE FACEBOOK

Whats up people this ya boy Lil Twist.... and its time to do my brother's Shout outs from Rikers Island.... Here we go...

Nattia Harris- "I'm glad you've overcame it all. Dont ever go thru that again plz for me! Congrads on the GED. Your son is adorable And you are a beautiful Black woman.

Julia L Early- Thank you for that. It helps in here.

Danielle Olukton- Im Glad u made it thru those dark times mama, & let me say u are fukkin beautiful!! U can be a model in my video anyday!

Kelsey Veert- I appreciate you for puttin your family on to my music & i hope they know that they have an angel for a daughter


Ok ladies and gentlemen i will be updating 3 or 4 new messages from Weezy daily!! Stay tuned.. follow me Lil Twist and on twitter - http://twitter.com/liltwist and ill keep u updated FREE WEEZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment